Онкология TEN YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN SURGICAL TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH ACUTE OBTURATIVE COLONIC OBSTRUCTION DUE TO CANCER
eng
ONCOLOGY BULLETIN OF THE VOLGA REGION

Scientific-practical Journal for general practitioners and researchers

Search

TEN YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN SURGICAL TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH ACUTE OBTURATIVE COLONIC OBSTRUCTION DUE TO CANCER

F.Sh. Akhmetzyanov1,3, N.A. Valiev2,3

1 Kazan State Medical University
2 Tatarstan Cancer Center, Kazan
3 Volga Region branch of RCRC named after N.N. Blokhin of the RAMS, Kazan

 

Akhmetzyanov F.Sh. — D. Med. Sc., Professor, Head of the Department of Oncology, Radiation Diagnostics and Radiotherapy of Kazan State Medical University
49 Butlerova St., Kazan, Russian Federation, 420012, tel. +7-917-254-50-86, e-mail: Этот адрес электронной почты защищён от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра.

 

Abstract

Aim. To learn immediate and long term results of treatment of colorectal cancer, morbidity in case of acute large-intestinal obstruction (A.L.I.O).

Method. Clinically — study results regarding treatment of 324 patients with (A.L.I.O) tumor, genesis, radiation and endoscopic.

Abstract. The analysis of the immediate and long-term results with surgical treatment of 324 patients with (A.L.I.O). Mortality rate was 22.8%. The main reason behind mortality was progressive peritonitis at the time of hospitalization or post-operative peritonitis. About 90% surgical complications are pyoinflammatory of them 77.5% with festering middle and paracolostomic, remaining 22.5% cases — diffused pyo-peritonit, may be after operation. Patients who lived over 5 years after post-operative period related to II and III group, were indicated for operation (40,7±9,7%). Overall life after operation of patients with IV stage is around 15.4± 10.6 months. In case with diagnostic methods the first choice should be X-ray method. Colonoscopy and contrast methods are same in case of information. Colonoscopy is express method but is contraindicated in case of paracolostomic abscess perforation. We should try to remove tumor and try to relief patient with obstructive colon. Surgical manuplication should be minimal in case of lethal risk; technical problem while operation; intestinal obstruction, spick process. Opertionshould be completed with removal of tumor with peritonitis. Reconstructive step doesn't relate to lethal problem and doesn't relate to any group of patients. Conclusion. This group of patients should be operated as well as treated in oncological clinics.

Key words: large intestine, colorectal cancer, acute intestinal obstruction.





Наши партнеры



Copyright © 2014 | Все права защищены
RAFANDOS.COM | SUPPORT